Abstract: Due to a last-minute schedule change, Dr. Gat’s will not present this month. We look forward to having him speak in the future. As a replacement, we will have an Open Space session. This is similar to the session we had at the recent KHA workshop, but with more time to go deeper into the subjects. Note: if you have already registered, there is no need to re-register.
The following 5 suggested subjects will be discussed:
- Is Agile working for you, if not why not?
- What should the role of the PMO office be in an Agile environment
- How can testers fit into an Agile process?
- How can Business Analysts fit into an Agile process?
- TBD – A topic chosen by audience members
A facilitator will be assigned for each topic. Each topic will have 30 minutes of discussion. There will be 5 locations in the room where the teams will gather. There will be two rounds of discussions to allow members to switch topics.
At the end of the evening each facilitator will summarize their findings to the audience.
- 6:30 – 6:40 Announcements – Briana Egan
- 6:40 – 6:45 Dhaval Panchal kicks off Open Space
- 6:45 – 7:15 Session 1
- 7:15 to 7:45 Session 2.
- 7:45 – 8:00 pm Facilitators summarize findings.